Wednesday, July 13, 2011
Nazi NATO is expanding.
Wayne Madsen has pointed out that even little Cyprus and Malta have been under strong pressure to join NATO.
And Israel, the countries in North Africa, and some of the countries in the Arabian peninsula may become linked to NATO.
(Wayne Madsen has written about NATO’S “Drang Nach Osten”m)
According to Wayne Madsen, NATO has offered "Associate membership" status to Australia, Japan, New Zealand, South Korea, India, Brazil, and South Africa.
"NATO is accomplishing what Adolf Hitler could only dream of: a Euro-Atlantic military alliance that dominates the entire world."
Bengal Famine 1943, while the British ran India.
Vladislav Gulevich has written about the Anglo-Saxon Roots of German Nazism.
Among the points made:
1. "From Imperialism to Fascism" by Prof. Manuel Sarkisyanz, has chapter titles such as:
England as the model for Hitler's 'Folk community'
Training new fuhrers by imitating England
Houston Stewart Chamberlain: British pioneer, seer of the third Reich
Britain's home-grown Fascism
Admiration of Hitler from Britain's establishment.
2. According to Sarkisyanz, Germany's Institutes of Education were modeled by the SS on British public schools.
3. From the early days of the Third Reich, British believers in racial supremacy met on a regular basis with their German imitators.
4. Hitler openly admired Great Britain's system of education with its strategy of producing 'masters of the world'.
5. Hitler sought to copy British colonial policies.
The British in India banned movies about German Nazism, evidently fearing that the similarities between the German fascists and British colonizers would not escape the local population.
6. The list of Britain's fascist sympathizers included:
The family of Lord Ridsdale,
Sociologist and commentator Houston Chamberlain
Leader of the House Of Lords Lord Halifax.
7. Until 1938 Hitler did not ban the operations of the British intelligence service in Germany.8. Hitler said that the two races – the British and the German – were cousins and therefore were destined to jointly rule the world.
9. Sarkisyanz notes that eugenics was a British invention.
Francis Galton held that people can be divided into various grades.
HG Wells believed that "There is only one sane and logical thing to be done with an inferior race, and that is to exterminate it".
Hannah Arendt wrote about social stratification in Britain and the upper classes' undisguised contempt for the lower classes.
10. According to Sarkisyanz, the British courts on the Channel Islands of Jersey and Guernsey, a British territory occupied by Germany, prosecuted residents on charges of resisting the occupants.
On the Channel Islands, a part of the local population took part in the degrading treatment of the inmates of the German-run labour camps.
CanSpeccy points out:
"Carroll Quigley's account of Cecil Rhodes' secret society was published in the 1960's, by which time Quigley considered the project - as a British undertaking - entirely defunct.
"Since then, Britain has been replaced by America as the dominant World power."